There’s a well nearby. You’ve probably seen it. It’s in a dusty abandoned town. You wonder who used to live here and why they all left.

Many people have traveled by this well on their journeys through life, but either didn’t notice it, decided not to check it out, or tried it but left for some reason. It doesn’t appear that the well has been used in a long time. You are not even sure if the water is good. The top of the water looks unappetizing . . . . disgusting actually – covered in dust, dirt, germs, bugs and grime. Who would even want to use this well or drink its water? You dip your finger in to just taste it anyways as you realize how thirsty you are, but you only taste the stuff on top. Yuck. You’re not drinking that! But your thirst remains.

You decide to move on. . . . to find something more appealing . . . more appetizing . . . more eye-catching and tasty. You heard there was something better down the road. So you turn your back to the well and head off.

I urge you to come back.

Things are not always what they seem.

There is more to this well than the casual observer and wanderer will ever know.

Let me help you draw up the DEEP water from the well. That is where the best water resides – where the cooler, refreshing, life-giving water is. It is not tainted by the dirt, dust, germs or bugs on top of the water. Nothing has touched this deep water except the bucket and cisterns that are allowed to draw deep into it.

Are you that kind of cistern or vessel?

Are you ready to go deep?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Shifting my armies - Big battle coming

I have been feeling strongly lately that I am supposed to share this word now. In a conversation with God back on October 16th, 2009 - I was asking Him about certain prophetic words that had been coming out about attacks on the US. This is what I feel He told me to write down . . .


Hear me on this Lori. There IS coming a day that will be painful – not only for the United States, but other nations as well. This is not about the U.S., or about the other nations. It’s about me.


There is a war going on that you cannot see, that has been escalating for years now. It is getting bigger and stronger. Know that I will win in the end, but also know that this war will carry over onto the earth. It will be felt in many ways and in many places.


Those that are watching will see what is going on and will be able to pray, will be able to stay safe. Those that are not watching or that choose to look the other way, will be affected. Keep watching Lori. Keep waiting. Keep praying.


I am shifting things in the heavens. I am shifting my armies to fight this battle in a more strategic way. But this shifting will be felt. It may feel like it leaves gaps in some areas. But those areas will wither away. The enemies left behind will leave and move on to join the larger battle at hand. Those battles are not what I want to focus on anymore. They are not “worth it” in a sense. There is a bigger battle coming, and I am positioning my troops in preparation for this battle to arrive. It is not here yet. It will be soon. Very soon.


But keep watching. Keep praying. Keep warring with me in this heavenly battle as I need your help. I need everyone’s help – everyone to pray. This is a battle that will affect EVERYONE – and so I need EVERYONE to pray. It’s not about the U.S. It’s not about other nations. It’s about me and it’s about the battle to come.


I will protect the U.S. from many attacks and many things that are to come – IF my people pray. I do not like to see my children suffer – so I will protect them. But I need the prayers. I need people to watch. I need to be able to tell people how to pray, when to pray, where to pray, how to fight and win this battle. There will be casualties. There will be fatalities. There will be wounds and amputations. BUT . . . we will be victorious! But I need your help!



Keep your eyes and ears open. Ask God to show you what's going on - how to pray . . . and GET READY for the battle to come! As God said to me a couple years ago - it is more dangerous to stay behind than to join in His army to fight the battles ahead. If you stay behind - you are unprotected. The army has left town. . . . . .

Pray deeper today. Get ready!

L :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails