There’s a well nearby. You’ve probably seen it. It’s in a dusty abandoned town. You wonder who used to live here and why they all left.

Many people have traveled by this well on their journeys through life, but either didn’t notice it, decided not to check it out, or tried it but left for some reason. It doesn’t appear that the well has been used in a long time. You are not even sure if the water is good. The top of the water looks unappetizing . . . . disgusting actually – covered in dust, dirt, germs, bugs and grime. Who would even want to use this well or drink its water? You dip your finger in to just taste it anyways as you realize how thirsty you are, but you only taste the stuff on top. Yuck. You’re not drinking that! But your thirst remains.

You decide to move on. . . . to find something more appealing . . . more appetizing . . . more eye-catching and tasty. You heard there was something better down the road. So you turn your back to the well and head off.

I urge you to come back.

Things are not always what they seem.

There is more to this well than the casual observer and wanderer will ever know.

Let me help you draw up the DEEP water from the well. That is where the best water resides – where the cooler, refreshing, life-giving water is. It is not tainted by the dirt, dust, germs or bugs on top of the water. Nothing has touched this deep water except the bucket and cisterns that are allowed to draw deep into it.

Are you that kind of cistern or vessel?

Are you ready to go deep?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Visions of a Wall and of San Francisco

I feel that I need to share these visions. Recently God told me he was going to be expanding my visions - not just for my family, friends and church - but much larger . . . for this nation . . . and others as well. I wasn't expecting it to be so soon or like this. I am trying to be obedient in "saying what I (God) tell you to say". And I know that with this knowledge comes the responsibility to interceed! That's good! I can do that!! :) I encourage you to join me in intercession!

When typing out these visions - I knew nothing about San Francisco . . . nothing about previous prophecies or things going on there. Since writing this - I have watched God.tv, read Wendy Alec's prophecy about San Fran from June 2008 and read some other things on Elijah List. Here is another prophecy about the West Coast. And the full version of the SF prophecy and other ones.
I encourage all of you to pray for San Francisco . . . and California! God wants to bring revival to that state! Put on your armor and battle for the people in CA (and San Fran especially).

The Call is coming to California on November 1st (view the video promo here). They are calling for 40 days of prayer and fasting before the event (there's 26 days left). I encourage you do join in! "As California goes . . . so goes the nation".

Go Deep!

Lori :)


October 4th, 2008 (8:30am)

2 nights ago I was reading a prophecy (several of them) on the Elijah List, and was overcome by the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. The prophecies talked of economic hardship in America and of a terrorist attack that would put our country in 40 days of mourning. As I was reading these – I saw a big wall crumble (like Jericho). I went to go write down what I saw – but ended up having to deal with my oldest son being up and on the computer playing games when he wasn’t supposed to. So – this morning, I asked God to show me again what it is He wanted to show me.

There’s a big wall that crumbles. I don’t see that anything hits it or anything – it just crumbles (like Jericho). There is a person (maybe a few – but definitely this one person) that is standing on the top of the wall as it collapses. He is up there to kind of “ride” it out – to not get crushed as the wall falls. It works. He doesn’t get hurt at all.

Then water comes. Kind of like the tide coming in. It slowly comes in and covers the wall up completely. Again – the person/people who were on top of the wall are careful to not drown – they float with the water as it comes in. They are not trying to get away from it – just trying to survive and “flow” with it. They succeed. The water recedes . . . but then comes back again. It does this over and over. Each time it does, more of the rubble from the wall is washed away until finally it is all gone. The man/person is now standing on dry, smooth, clean ground. He takes a seed out of his pocket and puts it in the ground. It instantly shoots up a plant that is tall – kind of like a huge beanstalk. He puts more seeds into the ground – and they all do the same thing – shoot straight up – very high (?to heaven? The clouds?) – it’s as if these stalks are going to be the framework for rebuilding . . . not a wall . . .but a building this time. It is green, alive, and healthy. It reaches to the sky – tall and strong.

I felt like all this happened in NYC . . . Wall = Wall street?

The vision then switches San Francisco. A very bright and blinding light shines out of the sky and then a huge meteor/fire ball comes out of the sky and heads straight toward the city. It comes from the West (over the ocean) – slams into the city and then gouges out a huge cavern as it travels East along the ground through California. Again – water comes in and fills the cavern/hole. But it’s not like a tide. This water stays. It becomes a lake. . . . calm and peaceful – encouraging new growth, new life – with the animals that come around it and live in it. It is a beautiful place.

“A time is coming upon this land where you will see my hands at work. I cannot stay my hand of protection on this land while the people continue to live in sin as they do. I have new things I want to do here. New growth . . . better growth . . . .to create a better land. What I want is a nation at peace. A nation that enjoys the beauty that I created. . . .the simpler things. I created a garden of Eden once. I will create one again. Not on this earth, but a new earth. But until that time, I do still desire good things for my people. However, my people have become greedy, selfish, have lost their focus. I want to restore order and peace. But to do this I must tear some things down. Stay on top of what I am about to destroy. Do not get caught up in it. Stay up high and ride out the collapse. Do not be afraid of the water that comes to cleanse, to clean up the mess. Just float. Be at peace. Relax. Then you won’t get swept away or drowned. Float, relax and be at peace. It’s not a strong wave that is coming, but a gentle tide. It washes away the mess with power, but appears and feels gentle as it does. Stay on top. Just float. You will be amazed at the process and at how the ground will look once the water is gone. I will leave dry ground to walk on – to build on. Use the seeds that I have already given you to rebuild – something new, like you have never seen before. This is what I have for you. Do not be afraid. Ride out the collapse. Stay on top. Float in the tide and relax. You will then be able to survive and experience all the beauty I have for you when it’s done. The land will be yours. . . . yours to plant in. . . . . yours to inhabit. . . . to enjoy. So be prepared to plant and see the marvelous things that I will do with those seeds. You have never seen anything like it or have ever imagined it could happen. The stalks will create your abode – your garden – your protection – your sanctuary – a place for us to walk and talk and live – a good life. Keep your seeds close. Keep them dry – in your pocket. Do not sow them now. Just wait.”

“As for San Francisco - My judgment is coming. I have had enough of the sin, the vile mocking of who I am and what I created. I cannot stand to watch it any longer. I am sending down my retribution to a people that have mocked me, that have spit in my face, that have turned their backs on who I am and what I have created. I will tolerate it no more. The fire that comes will cause destruction. Complete destruction – burning everything it touches and creating a wide cavern in its place. I won’t leave it like that – all burned, charred and lifeless. The water will come – from the west
(the ocean? – but it is fresh water) – and fill in the hole that was created. This water will bring new life – will encourage new growth around it – will bring new animals to the water – to drink and receive refreshment to sustain life. The green plants will expand out from the lake – the life will go out from there and expand more and more. People will hear about this beautiful lake and want to see it for themselves (I see people coming from the Northwest especially). They will want to come and take some of the water back home with them – to prove to their families that there really is new life there – to start their own patch of new growth where they live. This water can do that. Wherever it goes, it will start creating new life – new growth. So encourage people to come. To taste. To take the water back with them. To start their own little lakes of new life and new growth.
I know the destruction will be scary. It won’t be fun. But look forward to what I will do afterwards! You will be amazed! It will take time, but it will be beautiful.”

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails